Sunday, August 18, 2013

Extensive Charater Profile

Here's a character profile fill-out that will help to set your character straight :) I got this from an LA teacher, so it's quite reliable! Name: Age: Weight: Height: Birth date: Hair: Eyes: Birthplace: Other facial features/appearance details: Dress (style, colors): Description of home: Dominant character trait: Secondary character trait (opposite of dominant): Best friend: Other friends: Enemy and why: Family: What kind of person is the character around others (name person(s) and interaction): Sees self as: Is seen by others as: Sense of humor: Temper: Basic Nature: Ambitions: Educational background: Work experience: Philosophy of life: Habits: Talents: Hobbies/Past times: Choice of entertainment: What trait will make character come alive: Why is character likeable: Why is character loveable: ***PERSONAL INTERVIEW—CHARACTER ANSWERS IN OWN VOICE*** Occupation: Current home: Marital status: Children: Favorite food: Favorite performer/author/sportsmans etc.: New Year’s resolution: Nobody knows I am: I wish I could stop: I’m a sucker for: The worst part of my life is: I want to teach my children that: A good time for me is: The worst advice my father gave me was: I thought I was grown up when: When I feel sorry for myself, I: Nobody would believe me if they saw me: My friends like me because: My pet peeve is: My major accomplishment: I can die happy when: I’d really rather: My most humbling experience:

No comments:

Post a Comment